In the past, call centers were uniformly equated to cost centers due to their inefficiency and being seen as a necessary evil to support customer’s various complaints and requests. Today, businesses rely more and more on responsive and effective contact/call centers to fulfill their customers’ needs and achieve an elevated Customer Experience (CX) as CX becomes the last sustainable competitive advantage.
However, for many companies, designing or selecting an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid solution that drives interactive customers support and offers an easy-to-use intuitive platform for improved business operations can be an insurmountable challenge.
How can you choose the right CX approach for your organization?
Check out this white paper to learn about:
• The different CX architectures — on-premise, cloud, and hybrid.
• The unique advantages and disadvantages of each solution.
• Drivers for a business to introduce and continuously upgrade an effective CX.
• How CX impacts your end customer and internal operations.
• Methods for CX solution deployment and selecting the best approach.